Sickness and Accident Insurance

In case an international student does not have any private international medical insurance, it is mandatory by Italian law to obtain insurance with INAIL, the National Institute for Insurance against Work-Related Accidents and Illnesses.

Note: Students from most countries (except for Schengen Agreement countries) need to submit foreign student insurance certification to apply student visa in Italy.

UP / to TOP Page

for International Students

Do you have any questions?
Please feel free to ask.


Mail Address

Re-enter Email (Confirm)


Enter Code: captcha

Please check the contents and click the checkbox.

  • Join Our Community!